Main Forum

Meet Four (Me)

5 replies
4rft5 o
Online on Site
Donator
Salutations fellow human, I'm Four, one of many long time players of PGMC, since November 2016.

Since we're getting a influx of new players, I figured y'all'd like to get the community, so here I am.

About me* - I'm the CEO and President of MemeCO, I'm a rough and tough boi who loves to prank and troll people, while at the same time try to be kind, generous, fair and laidback. I'm at school during the workweek and at work on Sundays, so plan around that. I like to play games and thats like the only thing I do. You can check my steam account. According to some friends on here, I am a "Music God" which I dunno if is true or not. I am the mayor of a towny town by the name of San_Fourcisco. If you're reading this, ask me and I'd probably let you in. I'm one of the top 5 richest people on the server with a balance nearing 12 million. In my opinion, I'm a bit recognizable so you've probably seen me in game. I can be a bit rough but if you're one of my friends you'd know otherwise. One of my most favorite activities on PGMC are the Events and PVP. (If you challenge me to pvp i will beat you so badly that you're gonna lose your head) I also own one of the largest shops on PGMC, and it's at /warp 4store . I like to build also if you couldn't tell already, I have a "portfolio" at /warp n. *I am not great at describing myself :P

Don't be scared of talking to me though, I might be one of the top players :P but am a regular person as well. I only got my custom rank in June when a player bought it for me. I try to stick to the side of the player base I came from, the underdogs. Albeit, i'm stubborn, easily distracted, Can be pretty rude in chat, Unforgiving, etc. I tend to be friendly to people who aren't idiots. I'm mostly more rude to newbies who love to break rules and complain. Me and my /party (TheBois) enjoy some pranks and just having a good time, whether it be in voice chat or in game. And if I am not too busy I do like getting to know the community, whether it be helping build, or doing other works. But, being a mayor is hard work. It probably takes up about 1/4 of my time at the moment as It's pretty new. Anyway that's it for me :P

Some things that annoy me and do not do to me ever:
-Call me by the wrong name
-Be a sore loser in PVP
-Pretend I'm some god
-Piss me off (I will roast you good)
-Break my town rules
-Annoy me constantly
-Bad Memes
-Bad Grammar

Anyway, if you've read to the end of this you're cool. This server's kept me here for two years now, and I don't plan to leave anytime soon. I have made a Money guide as well which you've probably seen, but if not is linked here > https://bit.ly/2E0ACFQ and i have a Building "Company" Linked here > https://bit.ly/2QvCg9b

See ya in game :P

-Four
(AKA Server Dad)

"All The Other Kids With the Pumped Up Kicks better run"

©2018 Meme Incorporated (MEI) All Rights, Trademarks and Brands are Reserved.
tciM0w4.png
Posted Dec 3, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Donator
Voted today
Nice post! I totally knew about the name thing though and as such, that's why it was fun adding this as a decoration for the Halloween party area back when I was on staff and could help with stuff like that... :rofl:

2018-12-02_22.02.48.png
iLbMznz.png
Posted Dec 3, 18
List
Undo
Helper
Donator
Helper
-Pretend I'm some god
what about pretending you're 4 gods?
"You are sick!"
"Far from it! I am Hououin KYOMA!"
*Hacking to the Gate plays*
Posted Dec 3, 18
List
Undo
Untagged users
wrote:
(If you challenge me to pvp i will beat you so badly that you're gonna lose your head)

weird flex but ok

SuperChunkySoup.jpg
Posted Dec 5, 18
List
Undo
fiver_ o
Online on Site
Donator
wrote:
(If you challenge me to pvp i will beat you so badly that you're gonna lose your head)

weird flex but ok
its funny because... if both teams wear t3 then nobody wins ever
;)
Posted Dec 6, 18
List
Undo
Donator
Voted today
wrote:
wrote:

weird flex but ok
its funny because... if both teams wear t3 then nobody wins ever

Right, which is why PvP isn't real here...it would be absolutely fantastic to see an option introduced whereby it's not just 1v1 duels but like PvP arena with groups of folks but only a kit...THAT would be fair, and good practice for the Anniversary PvP battles, etc!
iLbMznz.png
Posted Dec 6, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
752 Posts
666 Posts
607 Posts
541 Posts
442 Posts
387 Posts
328 Posts